The application period for the Alumni Research Grant begins on 15 March. The form will be available until 30 May.
The “Alumni Research Grant” was established to support young professionals with outstanding achievements who graduated from one of the engineering Master of Science degree programs organized by RWTH International Academy. The grant can be awarded to RWTH International Academy alumni who wish to pursue further research projects, field research or a start-up project (hereafter referred to as “project”) after the completion of their degree program.
Click here to read the detailed regulations (PDF)
A complete scholarship application consists of:
- A project proposal (max. 2 pages)
- An expenses plan
- A project plan (schematic illustration of your plan)
- A brief letter of motivation including career plans (one page)
- A brief CV (one page)
- A copy of the RWTH Aachen University Degree Certificate of the RWTH Central Examination Office.
- A statement of completion of the RWTH Aachen University Degree, in case the Degree Certificate has not been published yet.