The application period for the Social Responsibility Award begins 15 November 2023 and ends 30 November 2023. Should you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Committee: email@example.com
The Social Responsibility Award was established to honor deserving RWTH International Academy students who demonstrate their awareness and responsibility for our society and environment by regularly contributing to communal or creative commitments. This Social Responsibility Award is open for students enrolled in one of the below listed Master’s degree programs:
- Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
- Sc. Networked Production Engineering
- Sc. Production Systems Engineering
- Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering
- Sc. Smart Production Engineering
- Sc. Textile Engineering
- MPA European Studies
For more details, please view the Social Responsibility Award Regulations
Social Responsibility Award Regulations
Please read the Social Responsibility Award Regulations thoroughly and carefully. Should you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Committee before the application deadline!
Only complete and comprehensible applications submitted within the application deadline can be considered.