The application period for the Student Project Grant begins 15 November 2023 and ends 30 November 2023. Should you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Project Grant was established to support and encourage RWTH International Academy students in their extracurricular field research, research work or project work (hereafter referred to as “project”) during their degree program. Applicants must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs:
(1) M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
(2) M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering
(3) M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities
(4) M. Sc. Networked Production Engineering
(5) M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
(6) M. Sc. Production Systems Engineering
(7) M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering
(8) M. Sc. Textile Engineering
(9) MPA European Studies
Please view the Student Project Grant Regulations for all the details.
Student Project Grant Regulations
Please read the Student Project Grant Regulations thoroughly and carefully. Should you have any questions, please contact the Scholarship Committee before the application deadline!
Only complete and comprehensible applications submitted within the application deadline can be considered.